Strong brand and models
Already in the SMART CONNECT KNX e-charge II integrated manufacturers:
Are you a manufacturer of charging points and would like to be integrated as well? Please feel free to contact us!
- Dynamic load management (DLM)
- Support for 5 charging points
- Different manufacturers and mixed operation
- Connection via IP or RS485 (Modbus)
- Configuration via ETS
- 2 HPs in control cabinet without additional adapter
Private use and use in companies or hotels
Energy consumption often presents a problem. A mains connection that is too small and several energy-consuming appliances in the household at once lead to long charging times with a low charging current. The energy supplier has to install a stronger supply line, which comes with high investment costs. With the SMART CONNECT KNX e-charge II and the use of DLM smart home technology, charging is now possible even with small household connections. The available electricity is evenly distributed to all charging points, preventing the household connection from becoming overloaded.
In companies or hotels, several charging points need to be operated at once. The SMART CONNECT KNX e-charge II allows up to five charging points per gateway. With the SMART CONNECT KNX e-charge II and a smart meter, DLM enables high power-consuming appliances to be taken into account while avoiding load peaks. The prioritisation of one charging point offers additional benefits for a wide range of use cases.
New firmware, new possibilities
Version 1.3 for the SMART CONNECT KNX e-charge II available!
Even more diversity! With the new update V1.3 the SMART CONNECT KNX e-charge II supports the integration of additional manufacturers of charging points.
From now on, charging points of the companies Schneider Electric (EVlink Wallbox G4 Smart) as well as Schrack Technik (i CHARGE CION) can be integrated conveniently and quickly into the KNX. The manufacturer ABB has added another model (Terra AC) with this update.
Another new feature is the support for external electricity meters at charging points which are not equipped with an integrated electricity meter.
Your charging point is not yet included? Please feel free to contact us. We are constantly working on integrating more manufacturers to offer a wide variety. Click here to share your request with us: Send E-MAIL
The device can be updated using the integrated function on the device web page. The update is free of charge. You can find the new product database entry in the download section of this page.
For more descriptions of the new features and the extended license terms see the product manual.
- Integration of five charging points per device
- Dynamic load management (DLM)
- Manufacturer diversity
- Mixed operation with various manufacturers
- Grid-supporting control
- Integrated RS485 adapter
- Prioritisation of one charging point
- Support for external electricity meters at charging points which are not equipped with an integrated electricity meter
- Charging status values: Charging point status (status), Connected (status), Charging (status), Charging complete (status)*, Interrupt (set/status)*, Start/Stop (set/status)*, Unlock (set)*
- Charging current status values: Target (status/set), Actual L1 - L3*, Actual (status)
- Power status values: Actual L1 - L3*, Actual (status)
- Energy status values: Actual L1 - L3, Actual (status)*
- Energy consumption status values: Last charge (status), Total (status)*
- Fault status values: Fault, Last fault
- Status values: Communication ID (EVCCID) (status)*, Charging point internal temperature (status)*, Temperature warning*, RFID tag (status)*, Serial number*, Charging point firmware version*
- KNX Secure
- Completely configurable in ETS
- Extensions via firmware updates
SMART CONNECT KNX e-charge II
Item number: 1-000F-003
Sources of supply
ise Individuelle Software und Elektronik GmbH
Tel. +49 441 68006-11
Fax +49 441 68006-15
Image credits: © ABB, © ABL, © Alfen, © ebee, © Heidelberg Amperfied, © KEBA, © Mennekes, © Schneider Electric, © Schrack Technik, © Stöhr