We offer a cool place to work.
With fantastic colleagues, exciting projects and lots of potential for further development, health, exercise, knowledge, family and heavy metal.
There’s something for everyone! You should enjoy coming to work in the morning – after all, our employees are our most valuable resource! You will receive an open-ended employment contract and further benefits in addition to your salary. As part of our exemplary culture of dialogue, we also organise off-site and social events. We want you to be healthy, satisfied and motivated. A morning jog, taking the kids to nursery or simply enjoying a lie-in: Our flexible working time model offers the ideal conditions for a productive day.
- Mentor programme during the onboarding and training period
- Customised continuous education and further training
- Annual employee feedback and development meeting
- Provision of up-to-date technical literature
- awo lifebalance: advice and information concerning both professional and private issues Exemplary conversation culture
- Flat hierarchy
- Regular employee representative and staff meetings
- Flexible working time organisation
- Trust-based management of working time accounts
- Compressed working hours model
- Part-time work/training options
- Fair pay, regardless of gender
- Customised pension options
- Games room for creative breaks with consoles, pinball, darts, table football and snooker
- Regular employee-organised meet-ups for Football, Badminton, Jogging, ise cinema evenings der LAN parties
- Free hot and cold drinks
- Free cereal and fresh fruit
- Employee kiosk at cost price
- Season tickets for the EWE Baskets
- Christmas party, summer party, kale tour, town festival, beer festival, Kramermarkt folk festival ...
- Member of the Hansefit Group
Even on the road employees think of ise: