- Robust and simple access from everywhere (ETS, GPA, Homeserver, IP devices, camera)
- Quick setup: no router configuration necessary and no VPN
- Independent of provider and type of Internet access (LTE, etc.)
- Security through access control and encryption
- The smart home uses e-mail, SMS or voice message to send information on events
- Meet customer wishes quicker, no more appointments or journey times
- No follow-up costs (excluding SMS services, voice messages)1
The SMART CONNECT KNX Remote Access is simply connected to the home network. It then connects to the portal server (www.securedeviceaccess.net) automatically through your existing Internet connection. Communication between the Remote Access and the portal server is encrypted and secured with digital certificates.
With a connection to the home network, you can now access almost all of your network devices using the Internet. Depending on the network protocols supported by the respective device, access occurs directly through the SDA portal server or through the "SDA client" software available for windows platforms. If you have a KNX installation in your house, you can connect it to the SMART CONNECT KNX Remote Access using the KNX connection if desired. This enables you, or your electrical installer, to access your KNX devices from anywhere, e.g. with the ETS.
Don't worry, though. The portal server is located in Germany and is subject to the German Data Protection Law.
With the data logger convenient remote diagnostics by saving and retrieving telegram recordings is possible. The built-in microSD slot may be used to store KNX telegrams continuously onto a microSD card.
The Time server sends time and date on the bus at configurable intervals. A trigger can be used to send the transmission of the current time and the current date.
You can update the gateway free of charge using the integrated function on the device web page.
Important: With firmware version 3.0 a user name and password are required for the device web site. The user name is "admin", and the default password is the complete Registration ID of the device. We recommend changing the password after the first login.
- Convenient remote diagnostics by saving and retrieving telegram recordings with the data logger
- Time server to send time and date on the bus at configurable intervals
- Secure teleservicing and configuration of KNX installations via ETS5
- Secure teleservicing and configuration via Gira Project Assistant (GPA)
- Secure teleservicing and configuration via Gira HomeServer Expert
- Secure remote access to web-based visualisations (HTML)
- Secure remote access to visualisations with Gira X1 or Gira HomeServer
- Secure remote access to elements such as cameras, router and printer
- Secure data transfer through encryption
- "KNX Secure Ready" with KNX Secure FDSK key (currently only for gateways that are delivered with firmware 4.0 ex-works)
- Easy to use regardless of provider and router (LTE or landline, IPv4 or IPv6)
- Optimised KNX/IP communication for the use of mobile and very slow connections
- Integrated IP interface with up to three tunnel connections (ETS bus or group monitor)
- Access management of users and groups can also be controlled via KNX objects
- Support for 50 notifications (e-mail, SMS1, voicemessage1, IFTTT)
- Notification triggers can be individually configured (filters, conditions, hysteresis)
- Threshold value specification for notifications
- Integrated Ethernet switch with two RJ45 sockets
- 2 GB data volume per month
- Unlimited usage duration and 5 years guaranteed server operation
- Portal server is located in Germany and is subject to the German Data Protection Law
- Extensions via firmware updates
1. Chargeable additional service sms77 or Messagebird