- Perfect integration of Axis network devices into application scenarios
- Stronger combination of both systems. Motion detector (KNX) starts the action or Cross Line Detection (camera) switches on the light
- Private sphere (masking) can be controlled via KNX, for instance, through presence and absence
- Camera responds directly to KNX/IP after successful installation
- Third-party applications on the camera can also communicate with KNX
- In addition to network cameras, all Axis network devices with ACAP are also supported
Onward camera firmware version 5.60 please use the software for the SDK2.
Please note that when updating from version 1.0 to version 2.2 or to version 2.3, the action rules must also be revised. When updating from version 2.2 to version 2.3, no adjustment of the action rules is required.
If you want to upgrade from version 1.0 up to version 2.x, you will need a new license file. We are happy to exchange your current license for free, specifying the camera serial number and the license code for a current license. Please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An update of the product database entry (KNXPROD) is REQUIRED when updating from version 1.0 up to 2.x with the new firmware.
- Support of Axis network cameras
- Support of Axis WLAN cameras 1
- Support of Axis D2050 -VE Network Radar Detector
- Support of Axis door stations
- Support of Axis network loudspeakers
- 30 communication objects for sending from KNX to the Axis camera (1 bit)
- 30 communication objects for sending from
- the Axis camera to KNX (variable bit length)
- Control of actions on the camera
- Triggering of image, video and/or camera message sending
- With PTZ cameras, predefined positions can be focused on
- Camera settings (properties) can be read out and sent to the KNX
- Sending of a message to the KNX with access to the camera's live stream
- Monitoring of the camera itself, e.g. for overheating or breaking of the connection to the saving location for videos
- Third-party applications can send values to the KNX
- Simple integration into KNX (can be completely configured via ETS and the camera’s event system)
Item number single license: A-0001-008
Item number 5 volume license: A-0001-019
Item number 10 volume license: A-0001-020
Delivery/accessories: License number for plugin
1. Only in combination with other system components that support reliable communication, e.g. Gira KNX/IP Router.