ISE SMART CONNECT KNX E-CHARGE
Our ISE SMART CONNECT KNX E-CHARGE enables you to integrate up to five charging stations into your KNX.
Connect your charge points for example with a “ready to charge / occupied” indicator or display in your building, if a vehicle is still charging. Set your starting current and maximum current in your central control.
Ecological, economical or individual charging
Control charging via KNX! Use advantageous electricity pricing and electricity generated by your renewable energy source to charge your vehicle when it is convenient for you. Or individually by pressing a button.
+ Up to five charge points connected to KNX
+ Monitor and control the charging current via KNX
+ Enable or disable charge points via KNX
+ Connect via Modbus adapter
Communication + Installation
The ISE SMART CONNECT KNX E-CHARGE is simply connected to your KNX installation and via USB to the Modbus adapter of your charging station. Use the ETS to make configurations and you have full control over your charging station.
- Integrate up to 5 charge points into the KNX system.
- Status request of the maximum permitted current and the starting current
- Setting the charge current between 6 and 32 Ampere
- Status request of the availability of the charging station (free, occupied/not charging, occupied/charging, occupied/charging/ventilation needed)
- Enable or disable charge points individually
- Show operation readiness of the charging stations
- Read out error messages via error code display
- Extensions via firmware updates
Smart solutions from ise
You'll find an overview of our product range here.