KNX RF USB-Stick
Convenient and wireless access to a KNX installation from a PC or laptop.
The device serves as an interface to KNX installations via radio, using the KNX RF standard. This enables the communication of KNX devices with PC tools.
The interface structure corresponds to a common USB stick (USB 2.0 type A). The device does not feature any operating or display elements.
A KNX RF/TP media coupler is required in the KNX system for communication with fixed-wired KNX TP components.
+ Wireless communication between PC and KNX/RF (radio)
+ Start-up and troubleshooting via ETS5 or higher
+ Supports longer telegrams (extended frames)
+ Supports the start-up of KNX/RF Secure devices
+ No additional USB driver required
- Supports the common EMI protocol (cEMI)
- Supply of device via the PC’s USB interface
- Connection of PC and KNX via KNX RF radio
- Extensions via firmware updates
- Address assignment, programming and troubleshooting of KNX devices via ETS from version 5
- Required standard Windows drivers are installed or activated automatically when device is inserted
Smart solutions from ise
You'll find an overview of our product range here.